|Official Android KitKat 4.4.2 on Galaxy Note 2 (Wallpaper not included)|
Image from Locky's English Playground
Initially, I was planning to sell it and get a new phone, but now, I'm going to keep it as spare. Almost forgotten how good this phone really was!
The installation is simple, need no rooting and no data will be lost in the process.
- Put the phone into Download Mode (do start watching from 4:35), connect the USB and then run Odin
- Unzipped the downloaded ROM.
- At AP, choose the unzipped ROM and wait for the processing to complete.
- When the Start button is ready, press that.
- Wait for the phone to do its thing, get a cup of coffee and muffin.
- After 5 minutes or so, your phone is ready!
How To Get Into Download Mode @ YouTube
Android KitKat 4.4.2 on Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100 @ YouTube
N7100XXUFND3 official Note II firmware @ XDA-Developers