Sunday, 8 March 2009

Welcome to my English Playground!

My dear students,

Welcome to my English Playground!

I called this blog my English Playground because I want to share my passion for English with you and hope that some day after reading it, you will find English really fun to learn!

In this blog, I will cover a wide range of topics and touch on funny little things of English which I recently come across. They are most likely topics which I do not have time to discuss in my lessons, but will be such a shame if I do not mention it. Through sharing them with you, I do hope that will strengthen our connections and find joy and excitement in this marvellous language.

I welcome all kinds of questions and I will pick good ones to share with everybody.

For now, I would like to thank you for visiting this blog and I hope you will enjoy your time reading it.

Keep in touch! See you in my entries!

Cheers!
Locky