Friday 17 April 2009

Message: Absent from work one more day

Today, I went to see a Chinese physician in Tai Wo and he helped me twisted my skull back in place, after he twisted 6 times, I am practically pain-freed. Now, I still feel a bit of pain in the neck and I can't do any large movements yet, including walking a little faster, so I guess I will have to take one more day rest in bed.

So, sorry to both my Thursday and Friday classes. I'll be back next week.

Thanks for your care and concerns!

Hope you are still learning English at home without me.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Locky,
    Make use of this chance to take a REST and get well soon !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Locky,

    It's so sad to know that you got neck and back injury. Take more rest and be careful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Locky,
    do u feel much better now? hope we can see u on this Fri.
    take care~~~

    ReplyDelete