Monday 29 June 2009

News: Locky's English Playground gets International

Good news for me (maybe for you too)!

The articles that you are reading from my blog, Locky's English Playground, are becoming the sources of various international companies' researches on the internet!!!

I was searching for the address of my blog from Google as usual, and realised that websites of various companies are quoting from my blog!!!

Hurray!!!

Even companies from overseas are reading my blog, why not you?

Resources:
http://74.125.153.132/search?q=cache:BsNkSAzwaFMJ:www.parallel-shop.co.cc/parallel-imported.htm+locky%27s+english+playground&cd=5&hl=en&ct=clnk

http://74.125.153.132/search?q=cache:F0Q_UvToaD8J:electrolysisassist.com/links/h2o_electrolysis_research_page_1.php+locky%27s+english+playground&cd=9&hl=en&ct=clnk

2 comments:

  1. It's Great !!
    I do think that your blog is in high standard -informative, detailed, entertainment + learning.
    Your passion is repaied.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your support!

    ReplyDelete