Friday 11 June 2010

Locky's English Playground with a NEW LOOK!

Hi guys! Thanks for visiting my English Playground and it has been 193 postings since the opening on the 8th March, 2009. The playground hasn't changed its look too often and so I thought it is time for a renovation.

I hope you like this new design and come visit regularly.

Remember that this playground will upload new articles tri-weekly, every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

You are welcome to come and play anytime you want!

Happy learning!

Cheers!

Locky
Founder of Locky's English Playground   =)

8 comments:

  1. Hi!Lockly,

    I highly appreciate your effort in managing your playground with different interesting entries every week. You raise my interest in learning English. Thank You very mcuh.

    Best regards,
    Mei

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here!

    Thanks a lot Locky!

    Cheers,
    C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Locky,Thanks you are share and teach,
    i will often to come here^.^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Locky, I really like your playground, I really hope to improve my English and will try to follow your track by often reading your sharing. Please don't mind my asking if I find any question.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Locky,

    Thanks for your great effort ! That's awesome !!!

    best regards,
    alex

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Locky,

    This new design looks comfortable. I do like it. Thank you.

    Cheers,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete